2024 State Championships
Entry Deadline June 10th
State Tournament Start Date June 27th-30th
ALL 9U - 14U- To Be Eligible for State:
- Rostered Before the Deadline
- Have Played at least 1 Hap Dumont-sanctioned points Tournament or
- Play in a League that participates in the Affiliated League Points Program
- 8u - 12u = $300
- 13u - 16u = $350
- All entries will be paid through this site
- Tournament gate fees are set and collected by each site
- 15u/16u division will be a combined tournament, unless entries dictate a split into separate tournaments
- If you register for state and are not eligible to play there will be a $50 processing fee to refund your money.
- Refund Policy: 100% before deadline, 50% after deadline, 0% after schedules posted.
TOURNAMENT PLAYING FORMAT
All tournaments are 3 game guarantee.
Seeding- Seeding is not done in a linear snake formatting based on points. Teams are placed in pods based on pts and pts per tournament. Then we try to seed and avoid teams from the same league or town being in the same pool to begin.
8u - 13u: 2 game pool play. Teams will advance to the single-elimination pool play.
14u - 16u: 2 game pool play; after pool play all teams go to the single elimination Championship Bracket